Bank of Zumbrota is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
We are currently hiring the following:
- Varied weekday shifts in between the hours of 8:00am - 7:00pm
- 2 evening shifts required
- Every other Saturday (8:00am - noon)
Scheduled Work Hours:
- 4-5 evenings per week (Monday - Friday, 3pm-7pm)
- Every Saturday (8am-noon)
The Teller position is focused on helping customers with financial transactions and building relationships. This position is expected to strive for accuracy and efficiency while giving exceptional customer service. Educating customers about the products and services that Bank of Zumbrota offers is crucial to the growth of the Bank. Maintaining account records, balancing, and scanning are all part of the daily duties.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Represents the bank in a courteous, professional manner while providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
- Helps customers meet their financial goals by handling financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, money orders, cash advances, merchant transactions, etc.
- Handles cash, coin, and checks.
- Educates customers on products and services to meet their financial goals.
- Balance cash and daily work with accuracy.
- Operates scanner for checks and work.
- Works both independently and as a team.
- A high school diploma, equivalent, or current high school student.
- Experience in cash handling and customer service.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- An aptitude for numbers
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- May be required to lift bags/boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Physical presence at the Bank is required.
Bank of Zumbrota is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with disabilities.