Bank of Zumbrota VISA Debit Card
- Use anywhere VISA is accepted.
- Just swipe your card at a retailer or at an ATM, and that amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Get cash back with a debit card purchase - so no need to search for an ATM.
- All the details will be visible immediately in Online/Mobile Banking, as well as listed on your checking account statement.
Bank of Zumbrota does belong to a network of surcharge free ATMs. For the interactive list, visit Hours & Locations.
Want some Debit Card Usage & Safety Tips? See Them Here
To report a lost or stolen card:
- During business hours call us at 507-732-7555 or 888-359-6268.
- After hours please call 1-800-472-3272 or 1-973-682-2652 .
If you are traveling or vacationing out of the area, please contact us and let us know your destination and how long you will be there. This assists Bank of Zumbrota in fraud prevention. Also, be sure your card is activated and your limits will be sufficient for you while you travel.
You May Get a Text or Phone Call:
Below are examples of the free text message that will come, and the response to either a YES or a NO answer.
If you do not have texting capabilities, that is OK. The Fraud Center will call you. If they do not reach you, they will leave a message with a call-back number.
Bank of Zumbrota Credit Cards
At Bank of Zumbrota, our consumer and business credit card products offer competitive pricing, combined with a full range of reward options- making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs.