Regular Checking Account Interest Checking Account
- $0 Minimum Balance · Minimum balance to open = $2,000.00
- $0 Monthly Service Charge · Monthly fee if your daily balance on any day is less than $2,000.00 · Variable rate of interest paid on your daily balance · Interest compounded and paid monthly
We offer 3 types of business checking accounts, tailored to the size and type of business.
- Business Checking Account
- Commercial Checking Account
- Interest Business Checking Account (For Non-Profits, Public Funds, and Sole Proprietors)
All business checking accounts also have the following features/options:
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit - see limits and information Here.
- E-statements or paper statements
- Credit Cards
- Automated payroll
- Night drop
- Bank by mail
- Credit card acceptance services ("Merchant Services")
Monthly Service Charge $5.00
Covered Bridge Credit
Do you have the occasional “oops” and end up overdrawing your checking account? If so, Covered Bridge Credit may be right for you.
- It will automatically put money into your Bank of Zumbrota Checking account (if it becomes overdrawn) in increments of $100 up to your approved credit limit.
- The low annual fee is less than a one time overdraft fee!
- Repayment is easy. Regular monthly payments, including interest, will be deducted from your checking account until your loan is paid off. You also have the option of making additional payments or paying your loan in full at any time. We let you choose what works best for you.
Another way to protect from overdrafts is to sign up for Automatic Transfer.
- Automatic Transfer can be set up so that funds from your Bank of Zumbrota savings or checking account can be automatically transferred to your checking account to cover overdrafts.
- The cost per transfer is $5.