Online Banking offers you the convenience of:
- Performing account transfers
- Viewing up-to-date, REAL TIME, account information
- Ordering checks
- Placing stop payments
- 24 hours a day 7 days a week service
Bank of Zumbrota’s Mobile Banking allows you to access your account information three ways:
- Text Messaging
- Mobile Browser
- Downloadable App
*Message and data rates may apply
With Mobile Banking, you can view account balances, recent transactions, transfer funds, and receive text message alerts about your account activity.
To use Mobile Banking, you will need an existing Online Banking account. If you do not have an Online Banking account, enroll now.
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking,
- Click PROFILE in the upper right corner of the page
- Scroll down to MOBILE BANKING
- Click ENROLL NOW
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Select the service you would like
- Follow the remaining enrollment instructions
To set up ALERTS:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click ALERTS in the upper right corner of the page
- Set up each alert; as many as you would like
For more information and FAQs, click here.
If you are enrolled in Mobile Banking, you also have Mobile Deposit!
How does Mobile Deposit work?
- Mobile Deposit requires a smart phone with a camera.
- Just select “Deposits” from the menu, enter in the amount of the deposit, endorse the check with “Mobile Deposit” written under your signature, and take a photo of the front and back of the check.
- A few seconds after submitting the transaction, you will receive a confirmation.
- If you are not currently using our Mobile Banking app, you can download it within Online Banking.
Is Mobile Deposit secure?
Yes! Mobile Deposit is very secure. Multiple layers of security give your account and check data the highest level of safety available.
Is there a cost for Mobile Deposit?
No. Currently, there are no charges* to use Mobile Deposit. *Message and data rates may apply.
To view the Terms & Conditions, Click HERE